The Strengthening Plan
- Strength Building
- Nutrition Plan:
- Fitness Level:
- Basic (ST1), Intermediate (ST2) and Advanced (ST3)
- Workout Support:
Support for all
Whether you are a professional bodybuilder or a dedicated amateur, whether you are trying to gain muscle or trying to stay muscular, you are simply awesome and have come to the right place. Keep on pumping that iron and let us take care of your nutrition, end-to-end.
When it comes to strength building we see number of aspiring people failing due to inadequate nutrition in terms natural protein, fiber and carb sources. Often we see people with limited or temporary gains which tend to wash out as soon as they stop their supplements, which is a direct result of a non-stable and non natural strengthening diet. A common trend across people worldwide.
Our health plans are highly targeted and prepared to take care of your muscle recovery. A sample diet would be heavy on a perfect blend of different kinds of natural proteins (dairy, eggs, poultry, lamb, greens and soy), carbs level to perfection, and moderate fat levels to suit your needs. This ensures maximum muscle gain and minimum fat gain when you work out.
Strengthening menu is updated regularly and we provide high protein and tasteful meals that your recovering body needs. Vegan and Vegetation plans are also available. For the ‘on the go’ generation we have super food protein snacks as well.
NO or little Compromise on Taste
Our signature meal plans make sure that you are neither deprived of the right nutrition nor the taste. We at PNUT take care on preparing that ‘special’ and natural meal plan. These health plans are highly specialized to take care of you.
See What Others Have Achieved
"PNUT’s Shred program has already changed thousands of
lives. Here's what those who finished it have to say!"
Avid Keto Follower
Bain & Co.
1 year plus on KETO
Healthy Food Redefined
Gabreille Nelson Mukhia
Sr. Product Architect
Choose your STRENGTHENING PLAN
that suits your FITNESS GOAL
- Beginners start here
- Level 1 plan best suited for the fitness enthusiasts who have started / want to start their journey
- A person new to training with weights, geriatric or an individual with below averge fitness levels should Start here
- Suggested workout level - low / mild
- You know your game
- Level 2 plan is best suited for people training at intermediate level and can be exposed to a higher intensity.
- Suggested workout level - mild / high
- You’ve been playing the game
- Level 3 plan is for people at an advanced level, a trainee is quite experienced to subject himself to a higher intensity.
- Every person starting off from a beginner level should aspire to reach this level
- Suggested workout level - high